In order to access the secured areas of this website, you must first agree to this, the General Terms and Conditions of Use (“the Terms”), which sets out the general legal relationship between you and Ron Smith Consulting Pty Ltd (“RSC”).
Acceptance of Terms
- You acknowledge and agree to the Terms where you click to accept the option to agree to the Terms. This option will be available to you on access to any password protected area.
- If you do not agree to the Terms you will not be given access to any password protected area and you are not to use the website.
- RSC reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to change these Terms from time to time, and at any time, and you agree to be bound by any such changes when they are posted on this website.
- The content of Socceron’s website is provided for information purposes only. The information is provided on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment of the content presented. The information does not constitute professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. All reasonable efforts were taken to ensure that the information provided was accurate at the time of release on the internet; however changes in circumstances after a document is placed on the internet may impact on the accuracy of the information.
- The content on this website is provided on the basis that all persons accessing it undertake the responsibility for assessing the accuracy of its content and that they rely on it entirely as their own risk.
- Links to other websites from this website via hyperlinks are in no way meant to imply that RSC endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
- Copyright in the content of Socceron’s website is owned by RSC unless otherwise indicated. Any infringement of RSC’srights will result in appropriate legal action.
- Trademarks and logos displayed on the Socceron website are the property of RSC or other third parties. You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks without the prior written consent of RSC or that third party.
- To the extent where RSC owns the copyright in material published on this website, you agree not to download, reproduce, use or provide that material or information to or for the benefit of any third parties. Use of the information and material on this website is only for your own personal use in accordance with these Terms.
- RSC reserves all of its rights, including but not limited to the right to sue for breach of copyright, breach of these Terms or any claims for damages, costs or losses, in respect of any unauthorised reproduction or use of the information on this website.
- RSC disclaims any and all liability which may result from any unauthorised reproduction or use of the information on this website.
- RSC does not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided on this website, or incorporated into it by reference.
- RSC does not accept liability for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon the material contained in this site or any other information incorporated by reference.
- RSC makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- In no event shall RSC be liable (including liability for negligence) for any damages (including without limitations, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential) whatsoever arising out of a person’s use of, access to or inability to use or access this site or any internet site linked to this site.
- RSC does not assume any liability for the accuracy of any information in linked websites, the content or presentation of those linked sites.
- The user may submit to RSC for consideration, a comment or other contribution for the Members Forum (“a Submission”) and agrees that RSC has no obligation to do so.
- In making a Submission the user acknowledges that RSC may decide in their complete discretion whether or not any Submission is published.
- RSC does not independently assess or vet the information published and denies that it has any responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. RSC asserts that the information published on the “Members Forum” will be incomplete as it applies to an individual’s circumstances.
- The user warrants that any and all Submissions have been prepared with due care and diligence.
- RSC offers no express or implied protection from the liability of the user in the provision of any advice in any Submission, which may be negligent, or otherwise give rise to a cause of action against the user (being the author of such advice).
- The user agrees to indemnify and hold RSC harmless against any and all liability, loss claim, judgment or damage. This indemnity includes, but is not limited to an indemnity against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any actions, claim or demand) which may be instituted against us, as well as all expenses, penalties or fines (including those imposed by any regulatory body or under statute).
- When you are provided with a user ID and password for the Socceron website, we ask you for personal information. We agree that we will not use this information for any purpose inconsistent with these Terms and for any purpose inconsistent with Australian Law. However if required we will use them for legitimate legal purposes.
- RSC ensures that all personal information is responsibly collected and managed in accordance with the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- By accepting these Terms, you confirm your acceptance as a subscriber to Socceron’s “Members Area” which is subject to an annual fee. Upon completing the subscription process and payment of the Subscription Fee (which is currently $50 per annum), you will be authorised to access Socceron’s “Members Area” and all the content therein. RSC uses eWAY to process payments for the Subscription Fee and eWAY’s terms and conditions are accessible here.
- You agree to provide RSC with accurate and up-to-date contact information including a valid email address. To let you know what new subscription(s) are available from time to time, or to notify you of a change to your account or these Terms, RSC may send you email correspondence. You agree that as a subscriber, RSC may send you such an email to the address you provide. If you do not want to receive this email, you may cancel the subscription at any time. RSC may also provide notices by publishing them on the website.
- You will receive an email notification 30 days prior to your subscription expiration date that will give you the option to renew your subscription. If no action is taken by you during these 30 days then your subscription will automatically be renewed and the Subscription Fee will be deducted from your account or credit card using the eWAY payment system on the anniversary of your initial subscription to this website.
- If the account or credit card details you have provided through the eWAY payment system are rejected or are insufficient for the Subscription Fee to be debited then:
- you must arrange for the Subscription Fee to be paid by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time with RSC;
- RSC reserves the right to block your access to the website until such time as you arrange payment of the Subscription Fee; and
- RSC reserves the right to charge you any fees or charges that RSC incurs as a result of there being insufficient clear funds.
- At any time and from time to time, you may change the details of the account or credit card that the Subscription Fee is to be debited from here.
- In addition to clause 3 of these Terms, RSC may modify the terms of this subscription, including but not limited to the price, content or nature of the subscription, upon notice to you. In the event that RSC modifies the subscription terms, you may terminate the subscription.
- If you violate any of these subscription terms then RSC may terminate your subscription and block your access to the website in accordance with clause 34. If the subscription is terminated by RSC then you will not be entitled to any refund of your subscription fees or any part thereof already paid to RSC.
- You may cancel this subscription at any time, but RSC will not refund any remaining portion of your subscription fees already paid to RSC. You may cancel this subscription through your Socceron member account.
Violation of these Terms
- RSC reserves all of its rights, including the right to terminate your access to the website and to block future access to this website if you violate any of these Terms.
- You agree that all matters relating to the use of this website and the “Football Practices” application, including all disputes, will be determined by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory, Australia and you agree to unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Australian Capital Territory and any Federal Court or Federal Magistrates Court of the Commonwealth of Australia and any courts which have jurisdiction to hear appeals from any of those courts and waives any right to object to any proceedings being brought in those courts.